Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Still Standing!

A Book Proposal

By, Misty Connelly

How can DYFS remove my kids? How did I land in jail at 9months pregnant facing a 5 year sentence? How was I easily deceived by a man?

Still Standing! Is a book sharing my testimony with the world. This book gives hope to those that have dealt with or is dealing with similar issues. I was a single parent, raising two daughters and working a full-time job with no “Head“ Fatherhood in our lives. I was bound for destruction. The enemy was leading me to death! This is a true testimony of God’s blessings and favor that has now governed my life. This book highlights issues dealing with fornication, social services, incarceration, blessings, revelations, and faith.

This book appeals to every genre over the age of 18. It is my own experience that I had to endure and would like to share this story with the world. They are millions of people experiencing these similar issues, such as (having their children snatched out of their homes placed in a foster home, being 9months pregnant sitting in jail on a $50,000.00 bail facing charges that will put you away from your family for 5years, having a baby only 3days old and having to watch that child snatched out of your arms and placed in a foster home, dealing with fornication issues where physically hurting yourself was the answer just to get even with the person in question.) But yet they have no one to share their story with or their embarrassed to talk about it, even worse they have no real answer for all these adversities. Well in this book lies the answers that have worked for my family and I and have given me a second chance and the strength to reveal this book to the world! The book will be divided in two parts. The first part will describe my adversities and the second part will describe my triumphs.

Still Standing! Can be promoted via radio, conferences, local newspaper’s, book stores, TV, or small or large group settings. I will make myself available for all promotions.


This book will contain bibliography, photographs, scripture’s (KJV), and index. I am unsure of the amount of wording this book will contain. I will be led by the holy spirit until it’s complete. The manuscript will be completed 6 months after receipt of an advance

Thank you in advance

Psalms 68:11 The Lord gave the word, great was the company of those who proclaimed
(NKJV) it.

No comments:

Post a Comment